Sem Mais

Relaxem. Inspirem tudo o que puderem.

domingo

Lily

Lily

 

She came to me, like never before,

She was different, beautiful

I became to want her more and more.

Took her hands, looked in her eyes, we were so shameful…

 

(Chorus:

Lily, I never thought I would do that,
But, now all I want is to keep you in my net.
All the time we’ve passed together through,

And I never saw you the way now I do.)

 

I took her hand, with a new desire,

She looked at me, I went higher and higher.

At the time we went to the bus stop,

We kissed and felt every raindrop.

 

(Chorus)

 

 

I looked on your eyes, shy and shining ones.
But the bus arrived, with the lights on like two suns.

I waited for you to arrive the next day,

Because I knew I had something to say.
I’m anxious to see you again,

And to see you feel me like your man.

 

(Chorus x2 and fade) 

Nenhum comentário: